This add-on allows users to pre-flight the models in Blender, displays special details of models intuitively, which can help users assess the quality of models.
Windows: Blender 2.80, 2.81a, 2.82, 2.82a, 2.83, 2.90, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Linux: Blender 2.80, 2.81a, 2.82, 2.82a, 2.83, 2.90, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Preferences→ Add-ons→ Install. Locate the add-on to install.
Instructions for Use:
- Start Window: Running the add-on.
- Settings: Check the items as needed. Directly close the current setting window or click ‘Accept’ to save the changes.
Note: Too many items unchecked may cause the process to get slow.
- Isolated Points
- Edge Vertices
- Intersected Faces
- Overlapping Polygons
- Overlapping UV Vertices
- Overflowing UV
- UV Proportion
- Normal Direction
- Missing Textures
- Degenerate Polygons
- 6+ Edge Pole
3. Clean: Clean up the unused nodes.
4. All: Check all objects with ‘All’ toggled. Or else check the selected objects.
5. Pin: Toggle keeping the windows always on the top.
- Object Item:Clicking on the data in this table automatically redirects you to the specified model location and automatically switches to edit the model.
Notes: It’s recommended to check partial items or partial objects to avoid Blender crashing during processing if the project is too large.
Date: April 10, 2022
Support Blender 3.1.
Date: July 31, 2020
Fixed the error that the add-on failed to check due to some errors.
Fixed the bug that when the add-on was running, it failed to run after the project was saved.
Added the function of showing the elapsed time.
Added sorting function.
Fixed the bug of failing to reopen the add-on after the project was saved when the add-on window was not closed.