CheckToolBox highlights the information of models, like poles, triangles, N-gons, etc. in real-time through shading colors of models in Edit Mode, and overview the project, for instance, object count, double count, isolated element count, etc.
Windows system: Blender 2.80, 2.81a, 2.82, 2.82a, 2.83, 2.90, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
General installation: Preferences→ Add-ons→ Install. Locate the ZIP file of the add-on to install it.
1. Object Count
- Count models in the project; count points, edges, polygons, isolated elements, doubles, and N-gons of the selected objects.
2. Mesh Detection (available only in edit mode)
- Count doubles, isolated points, isolated edges, and isolated faces, triangles, polygons, poles, non-manifold, boundaries, intersection, distortion, and degenerate polygons; Display face orientation.
- The errors will be highlighted with ‘Display Colors’ being checked. It’s not recommended to check ‘Display Colors’ by default when the subdivision is high.
- When the ‘Select’ button behind checked items is clicked, the errors of the current item will be maximized.
- Two refresh modes available
1. Manual Refresh: Click the ‘Refresh’ button.
2. Real-time Refresh: Refresh once automatically per 3 seconds. To avoid being stuck, uncheck the unwanted items as needed.
- The shading colors of different items can be added, thus showing another color.