This is a Fusion script to manage node cache centrally, such as enabling and disabling caches; locking caches, locking branches, viewing node cache files, pre-rendering, deleting node cache, changing the cache path, performing settings for all cache nodes, disabling all cache nodes, clearing all caches, and labeling cache nodes.
Fusion 9.0.2 for Windows
1. Batch enabling or disabling cache nodes
2. Batch locking nodes to stop modifying and overwriting cache.
3. Locking upstream nodes of a cache node
4. Viewing local cache of a cache node
5. Pre-rendering: Rendering cache
6. Deleting the local node cache
7. Changing the writing path of the cache.
8. Disable all cache nodes
9. Clearing all local caches
10. Changing the color of cache-enabled nodes
DiskCacheManagerIcon under "Script \ Comp" is the icon of the button, and FU_DiskCacheManager.dll in the "Modules \ Lua \ DiskCacheManager" path is the configuration file required by this script to run.