Pick_Cryptomatte is a tool for extracting Cryptomatte and automatically creating ID mattes. Directly reading data from the loaded Cryptomatte channels makes the plugin faster and more steady.
System: Windows and Linux
Version: Fusion 9.0.2, 16, 16.1, 17.1, 17.2, 17.2.1.
1. Read EXR rendered by Blender, Octane for Cinema 4D, Clarisse, and Houdini.
2. Pick_cryptomatte creates ID mattes based on the info of objects, materials and assets by default. Besides, users can customize channels with other types of info.
3. Support framing mattes, more convenient and efficient.
4. Support motion blur, transparency and depth of field.
5. Support three display modes—Screen, Keying, and Matte—to meet different needs.
6. Set shortcuts for mattes selection with the attached scripts, which greatly improves the efficiency of picking crypto.
1. Pick_Cryptomatte only works in float 32 bit. By default, the EXR images are set to float 32 bit.
2. The shortcuts are set by default. If the shortcuts conflict, please modify them yourself.
Click View in the menu bar, then Customize Hotkeys. Select Composition in the list, click New in the pop-up window and find Scripts. Then find the corresponding script and set the corresponding shortcuts.
The attached scripts and their corresponding shortcuts are listed below:
3. If multiple Loader nodes are used, it is recommended to read Cryptomatte data from one Loader node, in which way the calculation can be faster.
4. Please switch off multi-threading calculation in Preference, otherwise the flicker will appear.
Just double-click and run the Install.bat file.
June 29, 2021 - V1.5
- Support Fusion 16.1, 17.2, 17.2, 17.2.1
- Fix the bug that Fusion crashes when DoD is changed.
- Support Fusion 9.0.2, Fusion 16.1, and Fusion 17 Beta.