This is a connector between Blender and Krita, making it possible to view the final result of Krita in Blender at a fast reading speed, even a large Krita project. In addition, this add-on allows a Blender project to interact with multiple Krita projects.
Blender 2.80, 2.81a, 2.82, 2.83, 2.90, 2.91, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
1. Check the result of Krita projects in Blender quickly, even a 4K or 8K Krita project.
2. Support PNG, JPG export.
3. Multiple Krita projects can interact with a Blender project at the same time.
5. Users can set up the hotkey with right-click at ‘export.jpg’, ‘export.png’ for a faster workflow.
The default shortcut for Export.jpg: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+y
The default shortcut for Export.png: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+z
The way to set shortcut: Settings\Configure\Krita-Keyboard\Shortcuts-Scripts\ExportImage_v1_1
This add-on is divided into Blender and Krita.
Open ‘Edit--Preferences--Add-ons--Install’, then find ‘Auto_KritaToBlender_v2_0.py’ to install.
First, double-click the file named ‘install.bat’ in the archive.
Then, open Krita, and click ‘Settings--Configure Krita--Python Plugin Manager’. Check ‘Export Image’ in the right list. Now you can see export.jpg and export.png in Tools from the menu bar.
1. Please click the start option. or it will fail to check the effect.
2. To achieve Feature 3, please check exportall.
Add the default shortcut keys and the function that users can customize shortcut keys, which makes it more convenient and efficient for users to create works.